LFD Book Forum  

Go Back   LFD Book Forum > Course Discussions > Online LFD course > General comments on the course

Old 12-29-2013, 01:35 PM

Default Rusty on Basic Probability

I'm a few years out of college and I've forgotten most of what I've learned about probability. I've been able to absorb and understand lectures 1-4 without too much trouble but I'm having a really difficult time with the probability questions on the homework, especially the ones on homework number 2. Does anyone have a good resource or course I could use to refresh my memory on the probability concepts I'll need to fully understand the homeworks and the rest of the course? Thanks in advance.
Old 12-31-2013, 06:03 PM
Caltech

Default Re: Rusty on Basic Probability

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahung89 View Post
I'm a few years out of college and I've forgotten most of what I've learned about probability. I've been able to absorb and understand lectures 1-4 without too much trouble but I'm having a really difficult time with the probability questions on the homework, especially the ones on homework number 2. Does anyone have a good resource or course I could use to refresh my memory on the probability concepts I'll need to fully understand the homeworks and the rest of the course? Thanks in advance.
Since the deficit seems to be small, something as simple as Khan academy videos or Wikipedia pages may do the trick. I'll let others comment on specific resources that they have tried.