LFD Book Forum  

Go Back   LFD Book Forum > Course Discussions > Online LFD course > General comments on the course

Old 06-09-2013, 01:28 PM
Caltech

Default Re: Thank you for an amazing class

Quote:
Originally Posted by marco.lehmann View Post
Thank you very much for this great course.
It has been a great pleasure to follow the lectures. The homeworks were sometimes challenging but they definitely met the goal: “… to facilitate a deeper understanding of the course material…”

thank you and your staff for producing and publishing this amazing course!
Marco
Thank you, Marco. I am glad you enjoyed the course.
Old 06-13-2013, 01:43 AM

Default A big thank you from Wellington, NZ!

Dear Professor, thank you so much for sharing your knowledge, your experience and your enthusiasm, so communicative, with us! A big thank you too, to the different teams behind the scene. Everything was absolutely perfect, from the conception of the course narrative to its delivery.
I was sorry to read that this was the final iteration of the course. I was planning to haunt the forum and, with time passing and my expertise hopefully growing, to engage and contribute more actively. I'm certainly hooked, I can't even begin to describe how life-changing your course and some other MOOCs I've had the privilege to take have been for me. Such a beautiful gift!
De tout coeur, merci!
Old 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM
Caltech

Default Re: A big thank you from Wellington, NZ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by catherine View Post
Dear Professor, thank you so much for sharing your knowledge, your experience and your enthusiasm, so communicative, with us! A big thank you too, to the different teams behind the scene. Everything was absolutely perfect, from the conception of the course narrative to its delivery.
I was sorry to read that this was the final iteration of the course. I was planning to haunt the forum and, with time passing and my expertise hopefully growing, to engage and contribute more actively. I'm certainly hooked, I can't even begin to describe how life-changing your course and some other MOOCs I've had the privilege to take have been for me. Such a beautiful gift!
De tout coeur, merci!
You are most welcome, Catherine. Thank you for the lovely words. Please do follow through with your plans to engage in the forum in the future. While this was the last session, the course remains open to all in a self-paced mode, and I am sure there will be activity here from new participants, albeit less systematic than during a session.